2004 Pacific Mariner 65 Diamond
Yacht price :
"Scandalous" is an excellent example of how a pilothouse motor yacht should be built. Designed by William Garden and built by Pacific Mariner - this yacht reflects elegance, comfortable accommodation, functional operation, and a refined yet practical interior.
The Pacific Mariner 65's broad windows invite the horizon into a spacious pilot house where full instrumentation and a complete electronics package reside in easy view. Sliding doors open to port and starboard decks, and teak stairs ascend to the flybridge. The intelligently equipped galley features full-sized appliances that include a side-by-side refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, range with oven, trash compactor, and disposal. In the master suite, a king-size walkaround bed is covered in designer linens. The guest stateroom offers twin berths and its own Audio and Video entertainment package. Creature comforts in each of the staterooms include cedar-lined, lighted, hanging lockers, individual room temperature controls, reading and accent lighting, and opening portlights with screens. Reigning above it all is a comfortable and spacious flybridge designed for easy entertainment alongside a fully equipped helm station.
The "Scandalous" just received a complete 1,000 Hour major service on her 60 Series Detroit/MTU Diesels in January 2023. In 2021 & 2022 she had an interior refit of soft goods, headliners, galley appliances, flooring and more at $60,000. The Nautical Structures Davit was completely rebuilt in August of 2022 at $19,000.
Of note, the "Scandalous" has the very desirable option of having A/C on the Flybridge, accomplished by using two A/C Chillers, both of which were NEW in 2018, and both Chillers were just removed from the vessel and sent out to be updated to 2023 specs at $12,000 + NOTE - Having 2 A/C Chillers is usually a retro-fit done on PM 65s used in Southern waters, Most PM 65s were delivered with only 1 A/C Chiller as standard equipment when sold new.
This Pacific Mariner is in beautiful "turn key" condition, and ready to take her new owner cruising! Easy to see at Piney Narrows Yacht Haven - Kent Narrows/Chester, Maryland
- Pacific Mariner
- 65 Diamond
- Chester, MD, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Motor Yacht
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- William Garden
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 65 ft - 19.81 meter
- 65 ft - 19.81 meter
- 17 ft 3 in - 5.26 meter
- Draft - max:
- 4 ft 9 in - 1.45 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- 18 ft 6 in - 5.64 meter
- Dry Weight:
- 69500 lbs
- 60 Series
- Cruise Speed:
- 23 MPH
- 499 MI
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 825 (Individual), 1650 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- 26 MPH
- Fuel Tank:
- 1100 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 285 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 110 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
Appreciation for this vessel begins when stepping aboard the wide swim platform, with security staple rails. Two steps up takes you to a teak covered aft deck. Wide protected side decks allow easy access to the foredeck which is fitted with sun pads. Main salon is entered on the same level as the after deck. Four steps up brings you to the galley and pilothouse level. Port and starboard wing doors allow easy access to the exterior. Interior steps allow easy and protected access to the flybridge. The enclosed hard top flybridge is fully air-condioned and offers protection from the weather. Moving aft, there is a dinghy storage areaand davit. Steps from the aft port corner return you to the lower aft deck.
Owner and guest accommodations are accessed from steps on the forward starboard steps in the pilot house. Crew accommodations are accessed from a lazarette on the aft deck.
The aft -deck sliding door opens to the spacious saloon. The full glass aft bulkhead creates a wonderful open and airy feel. All windows and sliding glass doors have custom
shades for complete privacy. The sliding entry door and oversized port and starboard windows provide an unobstructed view of the surroundings.
To port, is a large L-shaped sofa with storage below. Just forward of the sofa is a bright finished teak hi-low table. Forward in the saloon is a complete entertainment center that includes a concealed flat screen TV, china and glass storage, refrigerator, ice maker, and wet bar. The starboard side includes a period settee providing additional seating.
The main electrical panel is located on the starboard side at the entry door.
- Full Size Side by Side Refrigerator/ Freezer
- Dacor Glass Top Stove and Convection Oven.
- GE Profile Microwave
- Stainless Steel Double Sink
- Insinkerator Disposal
- Corian Counter Tops
- Flat Ware, Glassware and Mikasa China Tableware Included
The mid-ship full-beam master stateroom features a king-size island bed on centerline. Ample space and full headroom throughout give this master true full time live aboard capability. Portside moving aft is an entertainment center including a wall-mounted flat screen TV. Next aft is built in spacious drawer storage, followed by a full-size cedar lined hanging locker. To Starboard a desk/work area features a fully functional office desk. The extra-large master ensuite head includes a full-size bathtub/shower. VIP Guest Stateroom
Located forward, the large VIP Guest stateroom features a centerline Queen bed, ensuite head with stall shower. Spacious storage, hanging locker, entertainment center, wall-mounted flat screen TV provide guests with upscale accommodations.
Port Side Guest Cabin
The portside third cabin includes two twin beds, a wall-mounted flat screen TV. An entrance from the stateroom to the spacious head and separate shower allows for complete privacy. Crew Quarters
Crew quarters and engine room, located below the aft deck are accessed from a large lazarette hatch under the settee. The Crew quarters include two over under bunks to starboard. A head, refrigerator, and washer/dryer are to port. On center line moving forward is a water tight bulkhead with dogged door.
- Twin MTU Series 60 825 HP Diesel Engines with 2,175 Hours
- DDEC Electronic Controls and Monitoring - Pilothouse and Flybridge
- Twin Disc 5114 Transmissions
- Propeller Shafts 2 ½" Diameter 22 HS
- Dripless Shaft Seals with Spares
- Propellers Standard 32x33 FIVE-BLADE NIBRAL Manufactured to S-Class
- Reverso Oil Change System for Mains and Generators
- Docking Helm stations on Aft Deck and Forward Side Deck Starboard
- Naiad Bow Thruster 25 Hp Unit Hydraulically Driven by Pump On 20Kw Generator
- Thruster Controls at Four Stations
- Naiad Hydraulic Ship Roll Stabilizers
- 2 Generators 20KW and 12 KW Northern Lights 250/ 125 Volts
- Shore Power 2- 100 Ft. - 50 Amp 120/240 White Shore Power Cords
- Glendinning Cablemasters Each Side
- Port Power Cord W/ISO Boost Transformer to Boost Low Dock Voltage
- Stbd Power Cord W/ISO Transformer
- Fireboy Halon with Engine Shutdown System
- 3000 Watt Prosine Inverter Provides AC Power to Certain Equipment When AC Power Is Not Available.
- Inverter Includes 65 Amp 24v DC Battery Charger That Charge the House Batteries
- 40 Amp Charger in Engine Room That Charges Start and House
- 2 Fuel Tanks 550 Gallons Each Total 1100 Gallons
- Crossover Fuel Valves Installed to Allow Filling From Either Side of the Vessel
- Electric Fuel Gauges and Sight Gauges in The Engine Room
- Aqua Air Chilled Water System Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning - with 2 Chillers
- Electric Wall Heaters Installed in The Main Salon, Pilothouse, VIP Stateroom, Master Stateroom and Crew Quarters.
- Bosch Clothes Washer and Dryer in Crew Quarters
- GE Freezer in Crew Quarters
- Main Engine hours as of October 2022 - Port & Starboard 2,175 +/-
- Generator hours as of October 2022 - 20KW 3,655 hours & 12KW 1,784 hours
- Furuno Radar w/ Bridge Remote Display
- Color Sounder
- Nobletec Timezero Trident Chart Plotter
- Northstar 952X GPS/ NAV
- Simrad Depth/ Speed/ Wind
- Simrad AP20 Autopilot W/Bridge Remote
- ICOM M602 VHF, Hailer and Speaker
- ACR Electronics Search Light Control Both Stations
- Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF
- Garmin 15" Touchscreen
- Garmin GPSMAP 741XS On Bridge
- Garmin GMX52 XM Weather
- Simrad IS 12 Mega Display
- Simrad Rudder Angle Display
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.