2000 Sabre 36 Express Hardtop
Yacht price :
construction are the hallmarks of the Sabre 36 Hardtop Express, a
Down East classic whose timeless lines turns heads in any marina.
Built on a Divinicell foam cored hull with moderate beam, the bottom was
redesigned in 2000 (the MKII version) by increasing the transom
deadrise from 14 to 18 degrees and eliminating the skeg of the
earlier model. While the Sabre's bi-level cockpit is roomy
enough for some light-tackle fishing and the bridge deck has
adequate seating for family and friends. It's the elegant interior
that captures the hearts of purists. Here, a blend of varnished
hardwood joinery, solid panel doors, and a teak-and-holly sole
create a warm and completely inviting living area. Notable features
of the Sabre 36 include wide side decks, a transom door, side
exhausts, radar mast, and a well-arranged engine room. On the
downside, there's no shower stall in the head.
With 300hp Cat diesels she cruises at 20 knots (around 24 knots top).
- 36 Express Hardtop
- Chester, MD, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 36 ft - 10.97 meter
- 36 ft - 10.97 meter
- 12 ft 6 in - 3.81 meter
- Draft - max:
- 3 ft 4 in - 1.01 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- 12 ft - 3.66 meter
- Dry Weight:
- Cruise Speed:
- 23 MPH
- 350 MI
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 300 (Individual), 600 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- 28 MPH
- Fuel Tank:
- 300 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 50 gallons - 2 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 30 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
"Rejoice" has a beautiful mahogany interior. Starting forward is a large V-berth with filler cushion. The berths are quite roomy with a custom mahogany cabinetry. Lots of storage room in a large cedar-lined hanging locker and drawers. Aft in the stateroom is a private entrance to the head with a vacuflush unit, shower and a large sink/vanity area with Corian countertops and storage compartments.
Aft to starboard is a roomy dinette area with a mahogany table and a large green Ultra suede U-shaped convertible settee. Storage is behind with book racks and a liquor locker area. Bulkhead mounted clock and barometer are included. Galley storage is plentiful with over and under custom mahogany racks and storage cabinets. There is a New Stereo Unit with two salon and two bridge deck speakers. All the port lights have screens and shades.
- 2 Burner LPG Cooktop
- Norcold Refrigerator/Freezer
- Microwave Convection Oven
- Deep Stainless Sink
- Corian Countertops
- Plenty of Storage
- Teak and Holly Flooring
- Head with (new) Vacuflush toilet and Draw Curtain Shower
- 16k BTU Digital Air Conditioning
Deck and Hull Details
- Hull Awlgripped in 2015
- Bottom Soda Blasted and Interprotect Barrier Coat in 2019
- Non-Skid Side/Fore Decks and Cabin Awlgripped in 2019
- Swim Platform and Ladder
- Aft Deck/Transom Shower
- Transom Door
- St Croix Davits on the Transom
- 2016 Walker Bay 8' 10" RIB Tender with Lehr Propane Outboard
- Pulpit Re-Cored in 2019
- Windlass with Chain/Rode and New Stainless Steel Anchor
- Strataglas Aft Enclosure and Cockpit Awning
- Factory Hardtop
- Aft Deck and Helm Area is Air Conditioned (New unit)
- Rod Holders
- Hot Water Heater (new in 2019)
- VacuFlush unit and Waste Hoses new in 2020
- 5 New Deep Cycle Batteries in 2021
- 6Kw Northern Lights Genset
- Twin 30a Shore Power
- Battery Charger
- All New Fire Extinguishers
- New Cutlass Bearings
Electronics & Helm
- GARMIN 5212 GPS Map with Depth and AIS
- Furuno Radar (older model - AS IS)
- Simrad/Robertson AP-20 Auto Pilot
- B&G VHF Radio
- Pompanette Helm and Compaion Chairs
- Helm Area Settee
- Helm Air Conditioning
- Textilene Screen/Sun Shades for All Windows
Engines & Mechanical
Twin Caterpillar 3116TA, 300 hp diesels, 6 cylinder, FWC.
Cruising speed: Reported as 18-19 knots @ 2150 RPM @ 11-15 gph total.
Maximum speed: 24-25 knots @ 2800 RPM.
- Glendinning engine synchronizer.
- ZF gears - 2.04:1 reduction gears.
- 1 3/4" S/S shafts.
- 4 bladed 24 x 26 bronze props.
- Seastar hydraulic steering.
- Reverso oil change system.
- Oil pressure alarms.
- Engineroom sound insulation.
- Engineroom is very neat and tidy!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Additional Units Included
- 2016 Walker Bay