1977 Pacemaker Flybridge Motor Yacht
Yacht price :
Enter pilothouse either port or starboard companionways. Generous Pilothouse & upper saloon with teak/holly entrance floors, panoramic 360 degree view, dimmer controlled overhead LED lighting & Italian fixtures, wrap-around L settee, hi-lo convertible teak table, full wet bar, granite end table w/ fixed custom blown glass stainless steel lamp, new white "Whisper Wall" headliner, helm seat platform w/ loads of storage, Pioneer head stereo XM radio/DVD sound system w/ 6x Bose speakers, and refinished/updated helm station (gauges & electronics).
Portside half staircase descends into lower saloon. Very large & bright saloon space with twin leather reclining chairs, L-shaped sofa, granite dining bar w/ custom non-tip swivel stools, tremendous amount of storage in teak cabinetry, new "Whisper Wall" white headliners, dimmer controlled overhead LED lighting & Italian fixtures, full wet bar, multi-media cabinet w/ teak & lexan remote control through door, 45" Hitachi HD flat screen TV, Sony BlueRay DVD/VHS.
Two steps down to starboard offset from lower saloon is the entirely updated gourmet galley featuring teak & holly sole, designer lighting, additional teak cabinetry to match original, huge amount of storage for cookware & dishes, over-sized pantry, all new appliances; GE Profile quad-vection oven, 4 burner GE Profile induction cook top, Danby Silhouette refrigerator/freezer, stainless steel two-basin sink & fixtures.
Forward Guest Stateroom
Two steps down from the galley is the forward guest stateroom with 2 large bunks, hanging locker, bank of drawers, upgraded GE washer/dryer in laundry cabinet, new bright stainless opening ports & window, roman port shades & custom draperies, tasteful custom bedding & throw pillows, fully carpeted, new headliner, built-in low voltage lighting, ensuite head/shower with custom ceramic flooring, bamboo wall treatments, newly refinished counters & Italian designer fixtures.
Aft Guest and Master Staterooms
Three steps down from the lower saloon are the aft-guest stateroom/office, master stateroom and adjoining head.
Aft Guest Stateroom/Office Den
Starboard side aft guest stateroom/office is very cozy and inviting. This multi-use space has many features; generous built-in teak library shelving, computer desk, new counter top treatments, hanging locker, teak cabinetry & filing drawers, new cable/internet wiring & WIFI throughout the vessel. There is a sofa that converts to twin bed and a Pullman drop-down twin bunk above, bright sliding windows & custom matching draperies, new headliner & designer lighting.
Cerulean features a huge "private sanctuary" full-beam master stateroom with generous his & hers mirrored/cedar lined closets, a centerline Queen sized bed with a very comfy Tempurpedic mattress. There is beautiful custom bedding & pillow shams, custom teak cabinetry, custom fixed lighting fixtures, bright sliding windows with custom shades, new headliner, textured wall treatments, designer lighting, custom artwork/statue alcove, and new faux-slate Formica counter top replacements.
Aft Master Head
The aft head features two adjoining access doors for either the master stateroom, aft guest stateroom, or day head with custom ceramic tile flooring, bamboo wall treatment, whisper-quiet Raritan Atlantes head, mirrored vanity with ample storage, new headliner & custom lighting, walk-in shower with bench, and Italian designer fixtures.
"Cerulean" features an optional deck layout from Pacemaker with full walk-around decks from bow to stern providing very easy line handling access for docking or single-handed piloting. New custom teak bow and side deck railings & stainless steel stantions give her a very Classic Yacht look. All weatherboards were replaced new in 2014. Forward she offers a gigantic built-in settee seating with new cushions & cover, a new custom teak bowsprit & pulpit with new Anteres combo windlass w/foot controls & anchor roller box, raw-water anchor wash-down port, 55lb stainless Delta plow on 250' of HT chain, two spare Danforth anchors in deck chocks & 300' of ¾" anchor rode, and four stainless steel fender holders with big B fenders. Easy aft port & starboard doors access respective stern ladders to her teak swim platform and dinghy davits. (Dinghy not included)
Flying Bridge Deck
Perhaps the best "room" on the boat for cruising and entertaining - the flying bridge offers a huge amount of space for piloting, lounging, grilling and enjoying the beautiful 360 degree views. The radar arch has been custom molded in fiberglass to suit the Classic style of "Cerulean", housing all her navigation electronics, 4 high quality outdoor speakers for amazing fidelity as well as overhead lighting. The giant wrap around settee offers a large amount of seating for guests or sunning and has been recently reupholstered with vinyl & new foam. A grilling station was molded to situate huge 24" SS Magma double burner grill big enough for tons of company as well as enclosing the 20lb propane tank and a roll-out trash receptacle. A large flush-mount refrigerator was replaced in '17.
The flying bridge helm duplicates all the essential controls of the helm below for comfortable piloting and incredible 360 degree view. Duplicated electronics include: Garmin 4208 chart plotter/speed/depth, Guest spot/flood light controls, Glendenning synchronizer, Icom VHF radio & hailer, remote Pioneer stereo panel, and all control switches. Underneath the helm cowling is ample storage for lifejackets & accessories.
- Flybridge Motor Yacht
- Chester, MD, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Motor Yacht
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Jack Martin
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 46 ft - 14.02 meter
- 46 ft 2 in - 14.08 meter
- 15 ft 5 in - 4.69 meter
- Draft - max:
- 3 ft 8 in - 1.12 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- 42000 lbs
- Detroit Diesel
- Cruise Speed:
- 14 MPH
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 350 (Individual), 700 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- 17 MPH
- Fuel Tank:
- 300 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 180 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 40 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- New Fenders (4)
- Repaired Trim/Tab system including new switches at Main Helm
- Added three Auto Battery Switches at Main Helm (for both engines and generator)
- New Fire Extinguishers installed (6)
- New Anchor light (HE 20 yr light) installed flexible/removeable to clear roof
- Most gauges and switches replaced at the Main Bridge (MB) and Flying Bridge (FB). Protective Covers added to the three bilge switches on the Main Bridge.
- Bow and Stern Thrusters added including new 24 volt batteries and charges for both. - Deflector added to the Bow Thruster to increase the effect of the Thruster.
- Added a First Mate Chair and canvas cover to the FB
- Expansion tank caps replaced on both engines
- Ice maker at lower helm replaced with a freezer
- Galvanic Isolator installed
- Refrigerator replaced at FB
- Both shaft packing glands repacked and serviced
- Replaced both shower pumps (Master (Aft) and Fwd)
- New VHF antenna installed
- Added electric pump and system to remove/add oil and prime fuel to both engines (engines had not previously had a fuel priming system)
- Brand new Bimini structure and canvas installed
- New FB helm cover installed
- Control panel for Fwd Head toilet replaced
- CO2 and smoke detectors added in each cabin
- Redport Halo Wifi extender installed (with new antenna)
- New horn installed
- Boat bottom touched up
- Both shafts and wheel sets (props) retuned
- Alternator on both engines replaced
- New VHF radio installed
- Replaced foot switches for anchor hoist (up and down)
- New generator battery
- (All other batteries replaced in 2018 except for the Thruster batteries)
- Both shower heads replaced
- All bilge pumps replaced (includes 4 - 12 volt and one 110 volt)
- New AC water pump
- New Off White "Whisper Wall" headliners in Upper and Lower Saloons
- Fresh Bottom Paint and Zincs (July 2021)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.