2020 Boston Whaler 210 Montauk
Yacht price :
This 21 Montauk has some nice Custom touches, Optional 200 HP Mercury with "Platinum" extended engine warranty to 6/9/2026. It's Turn-Key!
Enjoy effortless operation with impressive hose-and-go readiness and lasting utility, along with a variety of features designed to enhance comfort and versatility. Standard and optional amenities for fishing and watersports let you tailor the Montauk to meet your preferred activities, while expanded seating and storage capacity increases the boat's sense of spaciousness and ease. Integrated aft quarter seats give more passengers a comfortable place to ride.
Optional bow backrest enhances comfort and versatility.
Optional Fishing Package includes 94-quart cooler seat, rod holders and tackle drawers.
Deluxe Leaning Post option adds 30-gallon live-well and raw-water washdown.
Teak package adds stylish touches to the boarding steps, swim ladder and helm footrests.
Cruising Speed 26kn; Max Speed 35kn; Fuel tank Capacity 67 Gallons.
- Garmin GPSMAP® 1243xsv Combo GPS/Fishfinder
- ICOM M510 VHF - ICOM Wireless Interface Box with
- NMEA 2000 Garmin AIS 800 Transponder and Receiver
- Garmin GXM 54 Satellite Weather/Radio Antenna
- Fusion® RA70 Series Marine Stereos
- Custom Acrylic Dash Panel - Backlit With "MONTAUK" In Blue
- Optional upgraded 200 XL V6 DTS Mercury Four Stroke with 231 hours.
- MPP "Platinum" extended warranty on the Mercury until June 9, 2026
- Hydraulic power steering and fuel/water separator.
- USCG Package, PFD'S Flares, Anchor,
- Custom Dash / Console upgrade
- Chesapeake Bay boat, used in brackish fresh/salt water only!
Galvanized Tandem Axle Trailer with Disc Brakes and Swing-Away Tongue
- Boston Whaler
- 210 Montauk
- Oxford, MD, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Center Console
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 21 ft - 6.4 meter
- 21 ft 4 in - 6.5 meter
- 8 ft 6 in - 2.59 meter
- Draft - max:
- Bridge Clearance:
- 7 ft 8 in - 2.34 meter
- Dry Weight:
- 3650 lbs
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- Max Speed:
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. All material herein (content) is protected by copyright under US Copyright laws and is the property of The Company.