1991 Hatteras Hatteras 70 Cockpit MY
Yacht price :
The "Miscellaneous" features the rare combination of preferred 12V71 TA engines, a beautiful Teak interior and the VIP layout! The Hatteras 70 Cockpit MY is a very popular yacht, with more than fifty built. It has a very handsome Euro-style profile and extravagant accommodations, and is among the most luxurious production yachts ever offered by Hatteras during the 1990s. She's basically a 65 Motor Yacht with a cockpit addition, and the extra hull length allows for an additional 426 gallons of fuel beneath the cockpit sole. The recent, and very expensive, custom aft deck extension and additional storage in the cockpit are well conceived and executed, and not found on any other Hatteras 70 CPMY. The floorplan is arranged with the galley and dinette on the deckhouse level where it's convenient to the salon. The spacious full-beam salon is extended well aft, opening onto a very comfortable aft deck area, overlooking the cockpit. The wheelhouse and galley are both enclosed in this layout and separated from the salon. There are three guest cabins forward, accessed by stairs from the wheelhouse. Starting at the bow, there is a guest/crew cabin with upper and lower berths, with a private head and shower. Continuing aft, there is a guest cabin with two single side by side berths, with a dedicated head and stall shower, which also serves as the day head. Further aft is the VIP guest cabin with Island queen berth and en-suite head and stall shower. "Miscellaneous" has the preferred and much more desirable VIP layout, accessed via a stairway from the salon to the massive master stateroom and the full-beam walk-in engine room. The flybridge has a new custom bar, and lounge seating for a dozen guests. Aft of the seating area is the Walker Bay Generation 430 Tender with 70 Yamaha and davit. There is a new 2022 cover for the Tender, done in matching tan canvas, to the other flybridge covers.
The "Miscellaneous" just returned to Annapolis from her 2021/2022 winter season Bahamas / South Florida cruise. The Captain reports that her most efficient cruise speed is 10 to 11 knots, but that she will fast cruise at 16 to17 knots.
- Hatteras 70 Cockpit MY
- Annapolis, MD, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Motor Yacht
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 70 ft - 21.34 meter
- 70 ft - 21.34 meter
- 18 ft 2 in - 5.55 meter
- Draft - max:
- 5 ft 6 in - 1.68 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- 22 ft - 6.71 meter
- Dry Weight:
- 103000 lbs
- Detroit Diesel
- 12V71 TAB
- Cruise Speed:
- 12 MPH
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 870 (Individual), 1740 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- 21 MPH
- Fuel Tank:
- 1596 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 345 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 310 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
- New in 2019 / 2020 / 2021, custom modifications, additions and upgrades! Only 200 hours of use since most of these were done!
- New stainless steel "staple" railings on stern deck
- Multi color rope lighting for stern deck
- Custom storage lockers in cockpit
- Replaced wooden ladder in cockpit with custom fiberglass European steps
- New rod holders in cockpit
- New underwater lights under the stern
- New custom built bar, with quartz countertop on flybridge
- New built-in refrigerator and new separate ice maker on flybridge
- New quartz countertop and table in galley
- New quartz tabletops & bar in salon
- New wine cooler in salon
- New custom cabinet for wine cooler in salon
- New oversize portlights in Master & VIP state rooms
- Installed new tinted windows, fiberglass frames and screens in salon and galley
- Enlarged starboard galley window for better visibility
- New fiberglass window frames in pilot house and forward mid stateroom
- New full size refrigerator in galley
- New microwave oven
- New HD Smart TVs in salon, master stateroom, VIP stateroom, forward mid stateroom and flybridge
- 2 new large screen "Glass Helm" Garmin chart plotters in pilot house
- New digital switches in pilot house
- New Garmin chart plotter on flybridge
- New Garmin radar array
- New TracVision HD satellite dish
- Installed SeaDeck flooring on flybridge, rear deck and cockpit
- Replaced ladder to flybridge with custom wooden steps
- Installed new rollers for pilot house doors
- All woodwork throughout the boat has been reworked and stained
- New ceiling in galley
- Storage boxes on bow have been rebuilt and new cushion made for them
- New custom built shower in Master Suite head.
- All head pumps have recently been rebuilt, along with 1 spare
- Installed custom built shelving for new multi drawer tool boxes in engine room
- Installed new filtering system for potable water
- Installed new Track-Lighting in salon
- New camera system, 2 on aft deck, 2 in pilot house, 1 in engine room, 1 in generator room
- New sound system in salon that supports radios and tv sound for salon, galley, pilot house, and aft deck
- New sound system on the flybridge, with 3 zones, 2 on flybridge and 1 on the bow, that supports radios and tv sound
- Rebuilt all controls for transmissions and engine throttles
- Installed new tank sender units for fuel and freshwater tanks
- Installed new engine data senders to provide digital info to Garmin system
- Rebuilt davit
- Props and shafts removed and tuned
- Bottom painted
- Installed Garmin AIS system
- New VHF radios
- Custom covers for all outdoor upholstered items
- Custom covers for pulpit and windlass
- Custom cover for wet bar on flybridge
- New sunscreen covering for pilot house windshield
- Installed new exhaust riser, elbow, gaskets and turbo kit
- Rebuilt turbo, new seals and bearings
- Custom made new rudders
- Custom made Zarcor window blinds in Master Stateroom and VIP Stateroom
- Fire suppression system and all handheld fire extinguishers inspected and re-charged
- New Newmar battery charger and 4 new batteries
- Spectra Water Maker with automatic flushing
- Newer 100' Shore Power cords off of Cablemaster at Bow
Hatteras 70 CPMY "Miscellaneous" Exclusions List
- 4 Leather & Wood Barstools in Salon.
All Artwork, Dog statues, clothes, hats, books, CDs & DVDs, etc.
3 Fabric pillows with fish print in Salon.
6 Leather pillows in Salon
All natural sea shells and the containers they are in.
2 Silver man made sea shells and bowl on the Flybridge.
All decorative: vases, boxes, dishes, baskets, rugs, etc.
Free standing 6 bottle wine rack .
- 2 Pair of binoculars.
Verizon Hot Spot.
Tools (tool boxes stay).
Any personal possessions that are not part of the vessels operating equipment.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Additional Units Included
- 2011 Walker Bay RIB Generation 430