1990 Ocean Yachts 53 Motoryacht
Yacht price :
This 53' Ocean Stabilized Motoryacht is a huge volume vessel that gives its passengers ultra luxury and great performance. You can have it all with this vessel. Great cruising speeds, gigantic Saloon, with a Fireplace, Three Staterooms, Office, Laundry Room, Huge fly-bridge, Walk in Engine Room and more! This boat is well equipped, to cruise today. Bottom was stripped and peeled in 2012 with new barrier coats applied. Bring all your friends as there is plenty of room aboard this comfortable and entertaining yacht.
Liberty has been in Fresh water for the past 12 years and shows well due to a experienced owner who always wants the best.
Starting at the top we have a spacious flybridge with radar arch and bimini top. The centerline helm is forward with swivel helm seats. There's guest seating to either side with cocktail tables. New Garmin touch screen electronics at both helms. Plenty of room for entertaining in the sun while cruising or at the dock. The large aft deck is equipped with a dinghy davit and holds a tender for exploring while at anchor.
A spiral staircase takes us below to the pilothouse. The pilothouse is forward with lower helm station starboard and a full galley starboard with new stainless stele refrigerator/freezer, full size electric cooktop, wall oven, dishwasher, disposal, microwave oven and trash compactor. Everything you need is included in this well thought out galley.
To the starboard side is the lower helm, with upgraded Garmin Touch Screen electronics, keeping you safe and in control at all times. Rebuilt Stabilizers and Bow Thruster, keeps the boat level underway and the thrusters provide extra help when in a tight docking situation.
Walk into the main Saloon and be amazed a the huge amount of space. Built in dining table, built in wet bar with Ice Maker, Wine Fridge, drink master system and great storage. The entertainment surround sound rivals many home high end systems. Integrated, into the cabinet with power elevator to drop the TV out of the way when not in use. Beautiful custom carpets and furniture makes this a room you will be proud to spend time in.
Behind the Saloon is a open deck area with custom storage, and room for chairs for enjoying the warm nights at dock or anchor.
Head down the spiral staircase and you will be amazed at the size of the Master, optional room can be walk in closet, baby's room, or office. Big head with Tub/Shower makes this a very desirable live-a-board
Back on main deck and walking forward you head down the steps for the forward VIP Stateroom, very nicely decorated and a full head and shower.
Keep rounding down the stairs and you will get to the lower stateroom with two twin beds perfect for crew, kids or storage. Also at this level is the well thought out laundry and storage area.
From this level you enter the full beam walk in engine room. The engines have had constant maintenance, with new exhaust manifolds, hoses, and all systems gone through. Clean and Bright, everything is well laid out. Diamond Plate decks, and great lighting makes time in the mechanical space a pleasure.
Back out on deck, walk to the front of the boat and take a seat in the integrated bow seat as you cruise along and enjoy the scenery.
- Ocean Yachts
- 53 Motoryacht
- Washington DC, DC, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Motor Yacht
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 53 ft - 16.15 meter
- Draft - max:
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Direct Drive
- Fuel Type:
- 735 (Individual), 1470 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- (2) Garmin GPSmap 5215 15 inch touch screen monitor with 3D perspective
- (2) Garmin VHF 200 Radio
- Garmin Radar
- Garmin Weather Center
- SEA 222 Synthesized SSB Radio Telephone
- Simrad auto pilot
- Gyrho-Gale Stabilizers (recently serviced and general inspection)
- Bow thruster totally rebuilt and new upper/lower joystick controls installed
- Windlass rebuilt ,Rockna 88 lb. anchor with 150 foot anchor chain
- Fusion MS-UD 750 Marine Radio with bluetooth, Pandora, SiriusXM, NMEA 2000 with 4 control stations: Galley, Main Salon, Master Stateroom, Upper Deck
- Samsung 48 inch HD & 3D Smart TV with wifi, Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, and with Surround Sound
- Samsung Ultra HD Blu-ray 4K CD/DVD player
- Denon INcommand Receiver with Blu-ray, Bluetooth, Surround Sound
- Recessed Monster Speakers with enhanced Sub-woofer
- Flat screen TV's in all three staterooms including Vizio 32 inch HD Smart TV with wifi, Dolby, HDMI and Samsung Sound bar with Sub-woofer in Master Stateroom
- All Main Salon Entertainment Systems fully integrated through custom programmed Universal Remote control
- Dimplex Fireplace with remote control
- Please Note: 48 inch Smart Screen raises and lowers from behind fireplace with remote button
Galley / Appliances
- Whirlpool Stainless full residential size 3 door Refrigerator with freezer/ice maker
- KitchenAid full residential size self cleaning oven and stove
- KitchenAid Compactor
- General Electric Dishwasher
- Incinerator Disposal
- LG Washer/Dryer with stainless steel drum
- U-Line built in lighted wine cooler
- Built in wet bar in Main Salon with Thomas electronic Perm-a-Pub dispensing with push of button one shot of Bourbon, Gin, Scotch, Vodka, or Whiskey
- New 200 gallon fresh water system tanks
- New Custom Deluxe new mattress on all beds and bunks
- New fabric wall coverings
- New window covers that open from either top to bottom, or bottom to top
- New high quality commercial grade carpet with extra thick padding installed throughout entire boat
- Exterior wood storage covers or cabinets replaced with starboard
- In 2012 entire hull peeled and new extra layers applied.
- Engine room is full 6 foot headroom with entire floor covered in chrome Diamond Plate
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.